Monday, January 21, 2013

Wordpress

Yeap, I'm leaving all these (236 posts) behind and moving on to Wordpress. ;) Created a lot of blogs and deleted a lot of them too cause some of them are memories I did not want to chance upon and remind myself of those unwanted hurts again. Those deleted blogs are memories I choose to erase. I know memories could not be totally erased cause they are in your mind, but I know if I happened to touch on those memories again, it's a 100 percent guarantee that you will remember them.

However, I'll keep this blog. Cause the posts in the blog are memories I don't mind visiting again. :)

So for the year 2013, visit me at http://lewyuuuu.wordpress.com
Let wordpress keep the memories from 2013 onwards till I decided to move again. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment